Operational Readiness Platform
First Time Right
Track and verify building assets and quality processes throughout the construction lifecycle.
Know Where You Stand
Embrace transparency, accountability, and collaboration throughout the construction process. With building designs and systems increasingly complex, spreadsheets, emails, and weekly meetings are not enough to stay current. Get the tracking functionality you need to support quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC), and commissioning (Cx) in one place.
Be More Efficient
Easily collect information on building systems and equipment and maximize valuable resources.
Reduce Risk and Avoid Rework
Reduce risk by avoiding costly rework, project delays, and penalties. Ensure the right people see the right information at the right time to facilitate informed decision making—saving time and money while ensuring quality.
- Timeline monitor
- Closeout tracker
- Procore integration
- QR codes
Zoom in on key tasks and their real-time status. Track progress against targeted milestones and dates.
- Establish accountability for all stakeholders, sharing progress against the project schedule.
- Flag critical systems and elements to prioritize activities and keep the project moving.
- Scale the workforce as needed by forecasting requirements based on progress.
- Track all handover elements with an easy-to-use but comprehensive interface.
- Spot open issues at a glance and address them before they disrupt timelines.
- Update and monitor progress on personnel training, critical assets and handover deliverables.
- Access precise information on the status of building assets, quality assurance (QA), and quality control (QC) and commissioning (Cx) activities – all without leaving Procore.
- Communicate seamlessly and enable collaboration with notifications and embedded, two-way synchronization of issues and observations sharing between Facility Grid and Procore.
- Easily manage building systems documents, sign-off records, and equipment data in a structure ready for smooth digital turnover.
- Create QR codes and affix them to assets.
- Scan QR code on mobile device to open associated asset status screen.
- Access and update asset details and immediately share them with the team.
Powercon Case Study
Improved collaboration, greater efficiency, and an accelerated close-out process
PowerCon is a full-service consulting engineering firm. With a focus on MEP|FP design, commissioning and engineering management, PowerCon prides itself on construction quality control, commissioning and being flexible while keeping projects on track.
Information security and protecting your data are of paramount importance. This is why we incorporated single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and SOC-2 Compliance into our software.
Single Sign On
Helps improve enterprise security and achieve regulatory compliance. Simplify user maintenance with unified access management.
Demonstrates our commitment to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. Assures clients that implemented strong internal controls and safeguards to protect their data and ensure operational excellence.
Provides enhanced security by reducing the risk of unauthorized access.